- Yerevan State Medical University (YSMU) is enlisted in the Directory of Higher Medical Institutions adopted by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Post-graduation in 27 specialties.
- Two sessions yearly: starting October and March.
- Duration of the course is 2 to 4 years depending on the specialty.
- Annual tuition fee is 6500 USD for the first year and thereafter 6000 USD annually for the corresponding years.
- Fee has to be paid annually and has to be transferred to the University’s account through bank remittance.
- Annual first year hostel fee is 600 USD.
- International hostel is centrally heated and is provided with basic amenities. The hostel complex has a Wi-Fi equipped computer hall, reading room, laundry service and mess. Students do not pay for electricity or heating and have an access to 24-hours medical care service.
- University provides a complimentary breakfast on all working days to those staying in the hostel complex.
- Indian food is offered in the hostel canteen and in a few Indian restaurants in the city.
- International food chains like Pizza Hut, KFC, Burger King, Cinnamon, Pizza-di-roma are very popular in the city.
- Furnished accommodation can also be rented at affordable rate in the city.
- Average annual personal expenditure would be approximately 1500 USD for food and local transportation.
- Muslim food imported from other countries is also available.
- The Yerevan State Medical University has summer & winter sport camps and resorts in different parts of Armenia. Special non-expensive rates are available for foreign students.
- Admission is subject to availability of a seat in the preferred specialty.
- Attested documents should be sent in advance for confirmation of the seat in the selected discipline.
- The University will arrange student entry visa to the Republic of Armenia.
- There are several routes to reach Yerevan, Armenia (via Moscow, Vienna, Sharjah, Dubai and Zurich).Medical Insurance is mandatory during the whole period of study.
- Candidates will be received by the officials at the airport upon their arrival at Yerevan.
- “Student Residency Card’ would be arranged by the University after student’s arrival in Armenia.
Post-Graduate Specialties Courses
|02.||Internal Medicine||3 years|
|03.||Anesthesiology and Reanimatology||3 years|
|05.||Dermatology and STD||2 years|
|14.||Infectious Diseases||2.5 years|
|15.||ENT Diseases||3 years|
|17.||Orthopedics & Traumatology||3 years|
|18.||General Surgery||3 years|
|19.||Pediatric Surgery||3 years|
|21.||Thoracic Surgery||3 years|
|23.||Plastic Surgery||4 years|
|24.||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||4 years|
|26.||Orthopedic Stomatology||3 years|
|27.||Maxillofacial Surgery||3 years|
- Two Sessions: October & March
- Subject to availability of the seat in the desired specialty