The World Health Organization recognizes YSMU as the only state medical university of the Republic of Armenia. The University is included in the World Directory of Medical Schools. YSMU is globally recognized by the medical councils of different countries. The University has established various contacts with medical schools and healthcare institutions of several countries and international organizations in the areas of medical education and healthcare.
YSMU is a Member in a number of International Organizations:
- International Association of Universities (IAU)
- World Federation of Medical Education (WFME)
- Association of Medical Education in Europe (AMEE)
- International Federation of Medical Students Association (IFMSA)
- International Federation of Dental Students Association (IFDSA)
- International Pharmaceutical Students Federation (IPSF)
- European Medical Students Association (EMSA)
- Global Universities in distance Education (GUIDE Association)
- Association of Dental Education in Europe (ADEE)
The partnership agreement in view of better implementation of DAAD program in medical sciences has accounted for numerous Fellowships at German Institutions. YSMU closely collaborates with the American University of Armenia. As a result of this collaboration, a unique opportunity for outstanding medical students to participate in a joint degree (MD -MPH) program is currently available. Since 1997 University has been participating in Tacis-Tempus, Erasmus Mundus and other International programs through consortiums with medical universities of countries of the European Council. The University locally coordinates internationally acclaimed educational programs, such as Linnaeus-Palme, TEMPUS projects DIUSAS (Development and Integration of University Self-Assessment Systems), PICQA (Promoting Internationalization and Comparability of Quality Assurance in Higher Education), MPPHSS (Masters Programs in Public Health and Social Services), Development of e-learning and distance learning courses and assessment in Biomedical Sciences in the Southern Caucasus. YSMU also monitors ERASMUS MUNDUS. Yerevan State Medical University is recognized by a number of medical boards abroad and this time it has been officially recognized by the Medical Board of California, U.S.A
Reserve Your Seat
Fill in the Form below to reserve your Seat Asap!