- Fill up the Registration Form available with the Representative free of cost.
- Confirm the examination date from the Representative and book your date/time slot.
- Submit all the required documents.
- Appear for an admission test conducted by the University officials.
- The test is based on MCQ’s in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. English fluency is expected.
- Admission letter is issued the same day after successfully passing the exam and interview.
- It is highly recommended for the candidate or his/ her guardians to meet the University Representative before the admission test for counselling to clear all the possible doubts and get references of the students already enrolled and studying in YSMU.
- The admission is granted on first come first admit basis and is subject to availability as the number of seats is limited.
Reserve Your Seat
Fill in the Form below to reserve your Seat Now!