- Scanned copies of the documents should be sent along with Curriculum Vitae (C.V.) to confirm the availability of the seat in the selected specialty.
- Fill up the Registration Form available with the Representative free of cost.
- It is highly recommended for the candidate or his/ her guardians to meet the University Representative before the admission test for counselling to clear all the possible doubts and get references of the students already enrolled and studying in YSMU.
- Submit all the required documents.
- The admission is granted on first come first admit basis and is subject to availability of seat in the preferred specialty as the number of seats is limited.
Two intake sessions: October and March.